Issues with Samsung J4

Hi @Manuel
I remember some time back you said you could be able to do tests on different versions/models of phones.
I am wondering if you could be able to test the app on a Samsung J4, android 8.0.0.
A user has told me that the oppia app keeps crushing whenever he tries to open it.

Hi Hakim, I’m using BrowserStack to test on different devices. They don’t have the Samsung J4, though. Below you can see all the Samsung devices available.
Please let me know if you’d want me to test on any of these. And please send me the latest apk (or the version of the app the person is using).
The number next to the devices indicates the Android version.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 12.40.10

Hi Manuel,
Here is the latest apk - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3DkRF4vjdzbmI6B4duQi95tlH7kWIir/view?usp=sharing

Maybe test on the Galaxy J7 prime

Hi Hakim, I tested the apk you shared on the Galaxy J7 Prime and I can open the application and start the registration process without any issues. I didn’t got any further so that I don’t actually create a user.
Please let me know if I should test anything else or if that already answers your question.

Thanks Manuel.
I this the only way to know the actual cause of the crush is to get the user’s physical phone.